Monday, December 29, 2014

Random Rantings

I used to consider myself a blogger until I realized I have commitment issues and a hell of a lot of resistance to redundancy. Since then I've been having random thoughts crowding my brain which is not satisfied with 140 characters anymore. Like when I travel and see people at airports wearing tank tops, shorts and/or flip flops or high heels and I just want to scream at them for the discomfort I'm experiencing by proxy; or the time I went to the Bossy Kitchen tasting and had to spam my time line to rant about how good it is...

So I guess I'm a blogger again, until I'm not. Maybe I'm a random rantist.. If I was ever into social constructiivism I'd try to coin that term and put myself in the philosophy books; but I digress...

So here I am, and here you are.. In essence, here we are. Let the ranting begin!

Regards,
Nouf

No comments:

Post a Comment